Hi.

I'd like to build kopete 0.12.2 for kde 3.5.4 with jingle support.
According to the requirements:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kopete+Jabber+Jingle

I need oRTP 0.7.1, exactly that version. I've tried with 0.11 and the compilation fails. It seems that a feature that was present only in that version is needed. Well, the point is that it's quite old now and the link that kde provides doesn't work. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, so I thought that perhaps somebody here has a copy and can send it to me.
In the future, if BLFS is going to include this, a copy will be needed too, so start searching.

Thanks

  Alberto