Hi

My apologies to everbody concerned - I should have read the posts more
thoroughly.  Lack of time is my only excuse.

Unfortunately, I never got round to using directfb as a graphical desktop
environment.  I am using it only as a graphical web browsing environment
with the links browser.

The version I am using, directfb-0.9.25.1, is probably well out of date
by now.  I seem to have dispensed with the patch, but I am certain that it
would no longer be relevant anyway to a more current version of directfb.

Apologies again.

Richard