On Sat, Nov 10, at 12:18 David Van Mosselbeen wrote:
> I tried to reproduce the same trouble but it seems to be gone. I guess i
> may have done somethings wrong before. Anyway, the docs seems to be
> right at all. I'm sorry for this, please ignore my previous message.
>
> Btw is zsh and zsh-4.3.4 been expected to be in /usr/bin/ ?

Yes, according with the prefix.

> I moved these to /bin/.

If you want to be in /bin using the normal procedure, you can use
the --bindir=/bin switch. Maybe it's the right thing to do actually.
What will be happen, if the /usr is in another partition?

Wait, from the ldd output, I think we can safely use the --bindir=/bin
switch (all the dependent libraries are on /lib). Feedback and testing
is welcome.

--
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking