Hello

I'm trying to build the latest kdebase-runtime 4.3  with
phonon from qt-4.5 - at least thats what kde wants me to do

cmake finds headers/libraries but then build stops with:

phonon/kded-module/phononserver.h:26:36: error: Phonon/ObjectDescription: No
such file or directory

It seems to want to use phonon from qt in /opt rather than the other version I
have installed in /usr.
I understand this is right, is it?.

>From the cmake configure output it is finding the version under qt, but still
>fails to find the above file(it exists) when compiling.

Can anyone suggest a reason for this on LFS?  Has anyone had similar problems?

MAC

Anyway, it IS finding phonon in qt, but NOT seeing the above files for some
reason.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses