Re: LFS-6.5, 6.7, 6.8 (LXDE)

A successful compilation of LibreOffice 3.4.1.3 was performed. Changes in the
procedure worth mentioning. Please, find attached the main commands (although I
used copy and paste).

1. make install, instead of bin/ooinstall

2. src/libreoffice-libs-core-3.4.1.3/sysui/desktop/icons, instead of
build/libreoffice-3.3.3.1/sysui/desktop/icons

Due to (1.), I believe, now orthography tools are automatically functional
(previous versions had it built, but not working, the way I built them). For
me, this was an important improvement.

However, I could not get built .desktop files properly working, and I am still
using the manually edited/created ones.

[]s,
Fernando de Oliveira
Natal, RN, BRAZIL