alex lupu wrote:
> Some minor inconsistencies and a suggestion
>
> 1.  Files '20120427/contrib/lsb-v3/blfs/init.d/dbus' and
>  '20120427/blfs/init.d/dbus'
>
> # Begin /etc/init.d/dbus
> Maybe:  "/etc/rc.d/init.d/dbus"
>
> # End /etc/init.d/messagebus
> Maybe:  "/etc/rc.d/init.d/dbus"

We not have a symlink if /etc/init.d -> /etc/rc.d/init.d so I don't think the
directories need to be changed.  We can change /etc/init.d/messagebus to
/etc/init.d/dbus.

What we need to do is remove contrib/lsb-v3 completely as they have been
incorporated into the main scripts.  I'll do that at the next update.

> ------
> One file has
> # Default-Start:       3 4 5
> # Default-Stop:        0 1 2 6
>
> the other
> # Default-Start:       2 3 4 5
> # Default-Stop:        0 1 6
>
> Note:  For the record, the blfs Makefile has
>  /rc.d/rc2.d/S29dbus

And matches dbus.

> 2.  In 'checkfs', maybe
>  fsck ${options} -a -A -C -T 2>/dev/null
> would be better than
>  fsck ${options} -a -A -C -T >/dev/null
>
> so the user can see the progress bar on boot-up.

There is to much cruft and depends on how many file systems you have.  I think
users can change that if they want.

   -- Bruce