Hi,

I've just finished building Xorg7.7 on a new LFS 7.2 build. It seemed to
work, the window manager ( dwm) comes up
and an xterm opens allowing command line operations to run. However,
running glxgears freezes keyboard, mouse and even the reset button,
making it hard to see any errors. I have rebuilt MesaLib with the xdemo
patch, glu and the xorg server but the problem remains.

If I run my previous kernel ( 3.3.1 ) with the new build glxgears works,
suggesting the problem may be a setting in the new kernel (3.5.2).
I've checked the obvious settings in Graphic support, AGP and DRM are
enabled for intel and Xorg.0.log reports no errors.

Googling suggests no one else is seeing this problem. Any hints would be
appreciated.