Hi Ken,

Double apologies.

Alex:
> I got it in the mail sometime ago.  Pretty nice.  About 7 MB.
> Some Germans(?) painting watermelons Christmas-egg style.
> If you want a copy, let me know where to put/send it.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Alex

Ken:
 If there is a publically-accessible source, so that people on the
list can play along at home, it is interesting.  Something of
unknown provenance from an unknown source is not, generally, a good
idea.  There might also be copyright issues, and as an advocate for
GPL'd software I'm a firm believer in copyright!

 In fact, I have zero .pps files here.  Is there _any_ publically
accessible source for playing with these gewgaws ?  Also, you seem
to have decided to top-post,  I'm sure you know we dislike people
who do that.  The multipart-alternative html mail works, but is
_disappointing_ from an LFS/BLFS user - do you not agree that html
in mail is for windows users ? ;-)

(yeah, I'm pretty pissed-off at the moment, mostly down to 3.13.5
(probably), not poor Alex who has triggered this)

Alex:
I was so spaced out.
First, the second apology:
For the top post. I just took the Gmail and pressed the red button!

The first apology.
To just give you an idea how out of it I was at the time:

My statement,
"I got it in the mail sometime ago ...
 Some Germans(?) painting watermelons Christmas-egg style."

was supposed to be

"I got it in the mail sometime around Christmas ...
Some Germans(?) painting watermelons Easter-egg style."

Ken:
In fact, I have zero .pps files here.  Is there _any_ publically
accessible source for playing with these gewgaws ?

Alex:
Maybe I can find out where/how that file originated.

In the meantime,
sorry,
-- Alex