On Mar 1, 2014, at 12:41 PM, Alexey Orishko wrote:

> I'm building php in chroot after CLFS build. I guess I simply need to
> add that part
> from LFS book.
> By the way, is there any BCLFS book variant?

If you are using BLFS, you need to make sure you use the clfs boot
scripts when executing the bootscript commands. I wouldn't recommend
CBLFS (lack of volunteers and hasn't been updated in a long time), and
only look at that if using multilib for hints.

I use a CLFS build most of the time and use BLFS and all is well. Of
course, I use the clfs boot scripts.

If you use CLFS, you can also use the LFS bootscripts but you need to
know what you are doing and change the commands for configuring
networking amongst other configuration files/directories that are
specific to LFS.

Sincerely,

William Harrington