Hi.
Only one udevd can operate at the same time. No need to do anything
with udev. (You can use eudev too, scripts around udev do the logic,
udev the work.)

Please do install pciutils so we can see type of your VGA hardware.

I do not see anything attached. My log written by xorg is around 40 KiB.

Did you identified the module for your VGA and tried that removal/insert?

What will Xorg say if called this way?:

Xorg -configure

Regards, David.