> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:22:11 +0100
> From: Robin <rc.rattusrat...@gmail.com>
> To: BLFS Support List <blfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] Missing X11/extensions/Print.h

What was it that complained about the 'missing' file - what were you
building/&c at the time?

> On 9 April 2014 14:09, Armin K. <kre...@email.com> wrote:
> > On 04/09/2014 03:00 PM, Robin wrote:
> >> I'm trying to build something that requires this file. I've searched
> >> the blfs book and google (but maybe not the right search terms)  and
> >> have ended up somewhat confused as to what package provides the file.
> >>
> >> I'm wondering whether I've missed a dependency when building xorg.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>

> > Install printproto and libXp, not part of Xorg Katamari nor BLFS Xorg
> > Setup. Ussual instructions apply.

They were removed between blfs 7.4 and 7.5 - r12016 on 20131021 :

  http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/changeset/12016

7.4 instructions are at:
--
* http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/7.4/x/printproto.html
* http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/7.4/x/libXp.html

As noted, pretty simple builds; but you just might need to adjust for
whatever post- blfs-7.4 version you're using - usual stuff.

rgds,
akh