On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 06:05:46PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>  And people prefer also
> plain text, not html.

 What is it that has suddenly upset you thunderbird users (yourself
and Armin) about mixed text-plain and html posts ?  I agree that
html-only is pernicious on mailing lists, but I think that
blfs-support has always been ok with mixed, and I did not even notice
(in mutt) that the mails were multipart until you guys complained.
Is thunderbird now showing html in preference to text plain ?

ĸen