I understand a catchall, but it actually errors out as written in the book
since the commands are chained with &&, and without instructions on the
nuances of including the sed (or not), or skipping that command.  Just want
to make sure since this doesn't seem like the behavior you would want.

My initial thought was some dependency missed, but it actually does find
those files, it just doesn't find the expression so errors out non-zero.

Craig Jackson
craigmjack...@gmail.com
253-459-5384 cell