On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 03:41:48PM +0100, Richard Melville wrote:
> When I run the wget configure script it finds my gpgme installation,
> but in the summary, when the script finishes, it states "GPGME No".
> Grepping config.log shows that wget has found gpgme but still it
> states "no" in the summary.
>
> This isn't really an issue for me, but I'm intrigued.  Does anybody
> know why this is happening?
>
> Richard

I don't normally build gpgme, but a quick look at its configure
script shows various tests, e.g. for API version (dependant on at
least one other configure option).  If you care enough, you can read
the configure script (search for gpgme) and see what tests it runs.
Then you can run tose tests to see what the results are.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods