I am working on building a package called
libindicator
.
At first, we ran into this problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/1168872
, where it was whining about a gtk_icon_info_free call.
I made the fix suggested in that post, and then we got:
object-enum-types.c                                                            \
&& (cmp -s tmp-indicator-object-enum-types.c indicator-object-enum-types.c || cp
 tmp-indicator-object-enum-types.c indicator-object-enum-types.c )      \
&& rm -f tmp-indicator-object-enum-types.c
  CCLD   libindicator3.la
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lglib-2.0-lm
I have not been able to find that error, which makes me wonder if I messed
something up.
I found other similar looking errors, but not that exact one.
Any thoughts?