Pierre wrote:
Hi,

I just encountered exactly the same problem with current sysv version of
BLFS book. I solved the screen unlocking problem adding in /etc/pam.d
the same configuration files as for kde4 => see
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/7.9/kde/kde-workspace.html
<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/7.9/kde/kde-workspace.html> for
instance.

I think this should be added in the book.

Pierre
—
Thank you very much Pierre!

I have just created those PAM configuration files and checked twice. The
problem is disappeared.

Just for community information:
Yes, I use systemd version of the book.
I have installed Plasma 5.8.4 using the same instructions in the book for the
5.8.3 version.
Also I did install Okular from KDE Applications 16.12. It is beta but probably
this version is better then old git version in the book.

Kind regards,
Vladislav