(second attempt - first time I inadvertently sent it to -dev)

So after the hiccups a couple of days ago, I'm back trying to build
some more of kde5.  Found it needs to link in some more static libs,
which continues to not endear it to me (extra Qt5 libs in one
package so far), but I can live with that if it builds and turns out
to be useful.

But plasma-workspace-5.10.0 is determined to not see one of its
files -

Scanning dependencies of target plasmashell_autogen
[  1%] Generating krunner_interface.cpp, krunner_interface.h
[  2%] Generating plasmashelladaptor.cpp, plasmashelladaptor.h
[  2%] Automatic MOC for target plasmashell
AutoMoc: Error:
"/scratch/working/plasma-workspace-5.10.0/shell/containmentconfigview.cpp"
The file includes the moc file
"private/moc_containmentconfigview.cpp", but could not find header
"containmentconfigview{.h,.hh,.h++,.hm,.hpp,.hxx,.in,.txx}"

make[2]: ***
[shell/CMakeFiles/plasmashell_autogen.dir/build.make:81:
shell/CMakeFiles/plasmashell_autogen] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1730:
shell/CMakeFiles/plasmashell_autogen.dir/all] Error 2

(that is with make V=1).  But the header is shipped in the tarball -

ken@deluxe /scratch/working/plasma-workspace-5.10.0 $find -name
'containmentconfigview*'
./shell/containmentconfigview.h
./shell/containmentconfigview.cpp

ĸen
--
I live in a city. I know sparrows from starlings.  After that
everything is a duck as far as I'm concerned.  -- Monstrous Regiment