On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 05:56:43PM -0600, Roger Koehler wrote:
> Have I waited long enough? It's been 24 hours since #9566 was closed by DJ.

Bruce brought the patch forward about 7 hours ago - when we do
updates, most of us forget things from time to time, and for patches
that only becomes apparent when the book is regenerated centrally
(the symlinks for the svn book only get created at that time).

In the meantime you can now download the patch from
www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches .

ĸen
--
I live in a city. I know sparrows from starlings.  After that
everything is a duck as far as I'm concerned.  -- Monstrous Regiment