On 03/12/2018 11:19 AM, Hazel Russman wrote:
libnsl is not quoted as a dependency but vsftp will not build without it. This
is a bit of glibc that recently got hived off. There are instructions for
building it in Chap 17 but no one seems to have done a revdep on it. Is that
even possible?

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/10512

When we do the check before a release, we build all the packages. If libnsl is built before vsftpd, we will miss the change.

btw the page for libnsl has the word "Required" mis-spelled.

Fixed the misspelling.

  -- Bruce