On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 03:27:33AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 03:19:51AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 08:35:01PM -0500, rhubarbpie...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Thunderbird compiles successfully after installing gtk+-2.  Firefox lists
> > > gtk+-2 as a requirement, should Thunderbird?  If not, is there something
> > > I've missed?
> > >

> > Based on firefox's inability to get rid of gtk2 from its default
> > build, I will guess that thunderbird too probably needs it.
> >
> > Thunderbird is not something I use, but those messages seem
> > conclusive.  I'll add it in while I wait to see if rust is going to
> > crash my system again.
> >
> Scratch that - 52.6.0 is old.  If you build 52.7.0 (and move the gtk2
> pkgconfig file so that it is not found), do you still get this error
> ?

I got a private reply confirming this.  Now fixed.

/me tries not to look at the multiple instances of April 7 in the
changelog - apparently none of us know which day it is.
--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,