On 12/04/18 19:38, Thanos Baloukas wrote:
On 12/04/2018 09:01 μμ, spiky wrote:
Building systemd-238 fails with 3 errors "patch applied"

../src/basic/missing.h:528:17: error: expected identifier before numeric
constant #define MS_MOVE 8192

../src/shared/bus-unit-util.c:1073:42: error: ‘MS_REC’ undeclared (first
use in this function); did you mean ‘DT_REG’?
uint64_t flags = MS_REC;

I am building in chroot, to get past these errors I applied the sed's from lfs systemd which it finished to build.

Is the issue because I,m building "chroot",  dont think thats a problem

On the following mail

http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2018-April/034328.html

I sent an updated patch which included the header's fixes by the
LFS-systemd book, and Bruce replied that committed that. Not sure what
happened.

I dont have either libgpg or libgcrypt installed, so the error not related to them