On 04/16/2018 12:50 PM, spiky0...@gmail.com wrote:

  This is where it fails on make

[ 23%] Generating ../../DerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/JavaScriptCore/Scripts/builtins_templates.py
[ 23%] Built target stageSharedScripts
[ 23%] Generating ../../DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/Bytecodes.h, ../../DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/InitBytecodes.asm, ../../DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/BytecodeStructs.h
[ 23%] Generating ../../DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/LLIntDesiredOffsets.h
Scanning dependencies of target LLIntOffsetsExtractor
[ 23%] Building CXX object Source/JavaScriptCore/CMakeFiles/LLIntOffsetsExtractor.dir/llint/LLIntOffsetsExtractor.cpp.o

Hmm. I don't get the LLIntDesiredOffsets.h line until 43% and the LLIntOffsetsExtractor.cpp.o build several lines later. I used -j4. What parallelism did you use? You could try -j1, although it will take a long time.

  -- Bruce