On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 04:50:19PM +0100, spiky wrote:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/harfbuzz-1.8.4-test_fix-1.patch
>
> the link above dosnt work, in either systemd or sysv svn versions

It got flagged up as a missing patch on -book, but since I had
correspondence from the (new/extra) maintainer a few weeks back
which suggested that it had been fixed upstream, I doubt you will
need the patch.  And if you really do, try using the previous (1.8.1
if I remember correctly) version from patches.linuxfromscratch.org.

Whether it is worth running the tests is another question entirely
;-)

ĸen
--
           Entropy not found, thump keyboard to continue