Greetings guys;

Using the instructions in the book (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/systemd/kde/krameworks5.html), on a 64-bit system, the packages put their libraries in /usr/lib64, which LFS has opted to stop using. I only noticed since my packaging scripts automatically move anything in lib64 into lib, and this caused packages down the line to fail finding their dependencies since the .cmake files are pointing to lib64.

Simply adding the option -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib insures that the libraries go into their right place.

Regards
Waleed Hamra