On 09/02/2018 04:10 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-support wrote:
I've build FF 61.0.2 on my new blfs 8.3 system and am running into problems.

First, there seem sto be a problem with the book;s instructions.  It has

./mach

Shoot! I had this in my sandbox and stashed it while I was fiddling with ITW. I'm sorry.

as the build procedure, but that fails.  Making that './mach build' works.

Second, and more importantly, every site I go to that uses https (cnn, youtube, mozilla, etc) fails with the message that it does not know the certificate issuer.  I've re-run make-ca but that doesn't help.

Actually, I get the same error message from seamonkey.

I removed ~/.mozilla, but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Do you have the libnssckbi symlink or no? It should be:
/usr/lib/libnssckbi.so -> pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so

--DJ