On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 08:42:32PM +0100, Ken Moffat via blfs-support wrote:
> I hate trying to build with rust!

Minor update - I might have fixed this issue, but since it doesn't
happen all the time, I'm not going to say that I definitely fixed
it.  Added

 export LIBSSH2_SYS_USE_PKG_CONFIG=1

just before the DESTDIR install.  After 5 failed builds across about
5 days, this time it sailed through.  Maybe I got lucky, or maybe I
got lucky when googling (looked for cargo rather than rust, and
found a link from August - so it would not have helped me back in
June when it last happened).

ĸen
--
Tout est bien, tout va bien, tout va pour le mieux qu'il soit possible
                       -- Candide, de Voltaire