On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 09:50:56PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-support wrote:
> On 10/14/2018 08:25 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-support wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 09:55:38PM +0100, Ken Moffat via blfs-support wrote:
> > >
> > > Is this a problem with the latest psmisc ?
> > >
> > Possibly, https://gitlab.com/psmisc/psmisc/issues/13
> >
> > If so, it has been fixed upstream.
>
> My test earlier in the ticket was for psmisc-23.1, so that psmisc-23.2 may
> be a problem.
>
>   -- Bruce

Definitely is.  I'd forgotten about this, then went to kill the
running firefox in a way that would save current state (rather than
whatever the last saved state was) so that I could try a freshly
compiled test version (i.e. killall -HUP firefox) - got the same
thing.

This _will_ randomly break scripts.  Note that I have not tested
upstream to confirm it *does* fix it.

ĸen
--
                        Is it about a bicycle ?