Hello,

I have just moved over to using lvm for my os installations, and now, when I
use either gparted or even blkid I can no longer see my 4th internal hard
drive.  Only the three physical volumes that are allocated  to the lfs/blfs lvm
group are displayed.  The fourth hard drive, which is an ssd drive is most
certainly connected and has debian buster installed.  It is also the drive that
has grub installed on it, and boots my blfs system.

Does anyone know why this is happening, and more to the point how do I fix this?

Regards,

Christopher.