Le 24/03/2020 à 09:06, Leandro Nini via blfs-support a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> (re-sending here as I'm not on the -dev list)
>
> there are a couple of package updates that seem to have slipped from your
> radar.
>
> First is libwacom, now maintained on github at
> https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom. The latest release is libwacom-1.2.
>
> Then is psutils, on github too at https://github.com/rrthomas/psutils. The
> latest release is v1.93 but it might be a development version, Fedora have
> 1.23 as latest package:
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/psutils/psutils-1.23.tar.xz/eedd282973a58ac6bbf890316a3b02d8/psutils-1.23.tar.xz

Thanks for the heads up. For psutils, it needs "paper"
(https://github.com/rrthomas/paper), which is a replacement for libpaper.
But would the packages in the book, which depend on libpaper, build with paper?
Actually, seems libpaper is recommended for texlive (context and selatex)
optional for cups, ghostscript, a2ps, and libreoffice.

We could also have both paper and libpaper, but we need to ensure they can be
installed side by side.

Pierre