Hey Chris how are you!! I finally got the keyboard working on Sunday with
original lfs 9.0 kernel 5.2.8 with pinctrl cherryview enable!! I was screwing
around with these grub boot switches for ‘keylock’ and ‘pop’ because I was
reading the dmesg output and reading posts on the internet!! The host system
config didn’t work because it was booting from usb and not emmc so it wasn’t
the right config!! I didn’t have to patch the kernel like you did!! Thanks
again for all of your help!! Sorry to Pierre for the lack of paragraphs, he’s
going to have to deal with it!!