On 12/21/20 4:06 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

I think patches are not on osuosl (or if they are, not in blfs/svn).
Usually there is no problem downloading them from higgs, except when
they have just been committed (they are not yet in blfs/svn). But higgs
seems unresponsive at times these days.

The patches should be at osuosl, but they can be missed, especially if a patch is added but the base package has not been updated.

I've updated osuosl with the patches. If there are others missing, let me know.

I did run into a problem with wget hanging. I don't know why. If wget hangs, a ^C followed by an immediate retry works virtually instantaneously.

Perhaps I should reboot higgs, but I'm hesitant to do that since it's been up 425 days. I did try restarting apache yesterday.

  -- Bruce