On 3/26/21 7:34 AM, Daniel Mowitz via blfs-support wrote:
After looking through the hints directory listing
and comparing it with the mailing list,
I noticed that none of the recent submissions were added.
(The last change I could se was in 2019 and the list was still active since.)

So, what is the current state of the hints in LFS?
Are they still maintained?

Most hints are pretty static and we don't get many new ones. One hint that has been updated relatively recently (December) is lfs-uefi.txt, but I do not see any others for 2020.

  -- Bruce