Hello friends,
I had issues with jaws  and sonar ,
So I was advised to update my sound card  drivers .
I also updated the driver , but this time I am getting a different error
message.
I am pasting the drivername and the error below.
If it is the wrong driver please direct me in the correct direction.
driver name :
Creative Sound Blaster PCI128 (WDM)
error message:
One or more sound cards do not support stereo.  The default audio format has
been set   to mono.
OK
I have only one  sound card .
I ran out of ideas , Please help me to solve this problem .
I am using jaws 7 with xp pro , sonar  version is 4.
Thanks in advance.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that you
are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: