I'll need to try and figure this out before it's even possible for me to
guess at an answer.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Margaret Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Recreating OE Message Rules with E-Backup?

David,

    I have E-Backup reinstalled now and the scripts, but I hadn't done
anything with the program when it was on the hard drive for ages other than
let it do its back up thing.

    I don't want to mess up and lose all the old messages that were on the
old hard drive and that my tech was able to put on the new drive or the new
ones that have been added and I put in the right folders using OE's Advanced
find.

    If I hit enter on the file E-Backup created on the old drive, is there a
way of copying the message rules and pasting them on the present identity?
The program isn't intuitive and even though I have a license, the company is
no longer supporting the program.

    Thanks,

Margaret