Why sure you can, thank you.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Margaret Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Collapsed messages in OE

    May I add an item related to Sarah's instructions?

    I had my messages grouped by conversation before my recent problems, but
with the new hard drive and re-installation of my programs, I remembered to
group messages by conversation.  However, they were showing collapsed
instead of expanded as they had been and I was mentally blaming IE 7 until I
remembered the "automatically expand grouped messages" in read in options in
the tools menu.

    It's the way I'm used to and others might like to read their mail
another way, but the concept might be worth mentioning if it isn't already
there.  I was so disconcerted with the new keyboard and having to
re-configure all my programs that I'd forgotten the other way of reading
mail and wanted to throttle something.

Margaret

"David Ferrin" wrote:

I think this might just make the tips and tricks page some fine day miss
Sarah, thank you for writing it up.
David Ferrin
"Sarah" wrote:

Cool deal. Now ave he message someware as a txt file in case you or someone
else runs in to that trouble.

SA&G

: Sarah,
: thanks!  I had gone there but did not go down far enough.  Now my
: problem is
: fixed.