John, Victor,  and All,

    I deleted the message that had been stuck in my outbox and my e-mail was
fine for several hours until early this morning when I tried to send a
message and I
got the host cannot be found message and the message was in my outbox.  I
deleted it and I kept getting the error message when I tried to send mail.

    My head was a bit better and I was able to go to the Cox site and find
the correct POP and server settings.  It looked like the SMTP setting had
somehow gotten changed.  I put in what I found for the settings and my mail
has been okay for more than 12 hours now.  Knock on wood!

    Could someone try to explain about "host" and e-mail?  As I mentioned,
, when I got the host cannot be found error message on previous occasions, I
couldn't receive or send any mail at all and this one seems to have only
been with
some sent mail.

    Thanks,

Margaret

"JOHN O CARVALHO" wrote:

Margaret,
If you want to get rid of that message in your out box,just go into the out
box,& delete it.

PEACE

John Carvalho