Hi all.
I have downloaded the "free for home use" version of Avast, but I was unable
to complete the registration form to get a key because they employ the use
of some kind of CAPTIA thing at the bottom of the form.  this means, if I
install it the program will only run for 60 days, as I understand it.
How do I get around this niggling little problem, or was I downloading from
the wrong part of that somewhat confusing web site.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--

Current weather conditions in Saranac Lake, New York Mostly Clear, 27.0°F
Wind:Calm

Dan Murphy
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: mweeby2000