Good Morning,

Could someone please tell me when pressing Control-F4 to close a an existing
Word 2000 document and no changes were made except copying something from
that document to put elsewhere if the normal behavior is for Word to ask if
you want to save the changes?

I thought Word didn't used to ask and just closed the document, but it has
been asking for some time now.  I've had a corrupt normal.dot for months
that my tech has "fixed" both in person and remotely several times now.
I've tried to fix it on my own numerous times and it sometimes seems okay
for a couple days and then goes back to being flaky.

I'm going to contact my tech again about the normal dot thing and would like
to tell him about the change in the way Word lets me change documents if my
memory is correct that Word isn't supposed to act this way.

I have JAWS 7.0, 7.1, 8, 9, and Beta 2 of JFW 10 along with IE 7 on am XP
Home with SP 2 machine.

Thanks,

Margaret

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: