To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:59 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] activating office 2003

Hi, everyone. I just got a new copy of office 2003 and someone installed it for me. I wanted to go into word. When I did, I got a dialog saying "how do you want to activate office 2003" or something like that. It's the office wizzard that's asking how you want to activate it but what do I need to do to activate it? Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to you all.
Rosemarie
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com