hi all. I just have a quick question about text messaging. if some one was
texting some one at home from there pc and the person was receiving the texts
on there phone would the person on the pc get charged for sending the texts? I
don't think so since I think it is like E Mail so it is free or at least
covered but I was just wondering.  from Mich.
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
 blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com
 jaws-users-list-j...@jaws-users.com