To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:12 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] C Cleaner question

Hello,
Just found a new version of C Cleaner on the Beta News site. Question is, is
it safe to run? Will I loose any important regestery keys if I ran it? I'm
so afraid this might happen when I run it and crap starts happening to my
WIN XP home machine. Now isn't the time for anything major to happen with my
PC without any sighted help to bail me out of a jam. Thanks.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter: