To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Dropbox strange problem

Hi Milos,
The application must be running in order to upload the files to the server.
Additionally, if you are synchronizing files between machines,
the application must be running on the other machines in order for the files
to be downlloaded from the Drop Box server.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>