Thanks for this; I'll consider when I travel again.

Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reese" <re...@shilohstravel.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] website for flight tickets

Here's the only site that will guaranty you get the lowest rate or we will
send you a check for the difference.

Reese

http://www.shilohstravel.com
reservati...@shilohstravel.com
1-888-831-3180
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10

----- Original Message ----- Hello,
I was wondering after everyone finishes up eating their turkey if someone
could provide me with a website that I could go to that is easily useable
with jaws in finding flight tickets.
I went to hotwire.com but it keeps freezing on me. Thanks.