What is drop box? Is it a type of word processing program?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy Lowe" <candysi...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:43 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] dropbox

Hello everyone,
I just installed dropbox tonight, and so far I like it very much. My question is, is there a way to edit or delete your documents online, on the server. If I was working on someone else's computer, and I wanted to make a change to my document on their computer, is that possible? If so, how do I accomplish that? Thanks for any help.