hi I to was wondering about that my self. from Mich.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Feist" <ccfe...@swbell.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] FireFox Question

I noticed something about that.  Every time I use control L to type in an
address in firefox, there is the current address already displayed and I
have to delete it before I can type in a new address. Is that normal?

Alternatively, In IE8 control L brings up a blank edit field so I don't have
to delete anything... saves me some keystrokes.  Not sure why it's not the
same in firefox.