Stewart,
I was on facebook mobile with no problems last night. I have an XP operating system, JAWS 10, and I was using Internet Explorer 8. ----- Original Message ----- From: "stewart ross" <stewartr...@sky.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Facebook

hi wen u went on to that facebook site what broozer r u using? stewart ross ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:56 AM

I was just on:
http://m.facebook.com/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "BPC" <Blind-Computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:29 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Facebook

I am trying to get started with a facebook account, I have successfully sighned up, but the one that was the m.facebook.com seems to have bit the dust.

Facebook it's self displays, but Jaws seems to be not as responsive or in sync completely with the edit areas, and also, I seem to get a time lapse while on the page and doing a refresh gives me the page cannot be displayed thingy...

So I need to know what gives with all this before I decide if it's worth it or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe it's xp with ie 8 and jaws 11 but not the update of jaws 11 causing some of my headaches?

Patricia

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5238 (20100629) __________

http://www.eset.com