Yes, the idea is to uncover the graphical images that we all face.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 07/07/2010 14:47, Joyce Espy wrote:
So would this screen reader help me read scanned documents?  I'd be willing
to download and try it if it would help with my curent problem, but I'm not
sure of the limitiations of OCR.  Thanks.
Joyce espy