To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:24 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Scanned PDF Documents

Hi everyone.  Is there any way I could possibly read a scanned PDF
document?  It's an image, so it isn't showing up when I save it to text or
pull it into Google docs and try plain html. I'm thinking there's not much
I can do but I'd like to know from those who are more tech savvy than me.
Thanks.
Joyce Espy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5260 (20100707) __________

http://www.eset.com