Thank you for the clarification.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamid AITOUZNAG" <hamid.ma...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Where do I get VLC media player

Hi,

In fact, it was not me who sent that link to VLC, I think Jacob or Don did.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com

On 05/08/2010 02:36, Josh wrote:
Heere is a download of the VLC player that Hamid had sent to the list back a while back. The link will be active until Sunday morning Eastern time Zone in the United States at 10:00 am.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8868676/DVD%20Player%20-%20Video%20LANClient%20vlc-0.7.1-win32.zip
----- Original Message ----- From: "DoubleLegal" <doublele...@comcast.net>