To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows firewall

Can you not go into the control panel and turn it on there?

Can you not simulate a left click when that message pops up? I know the laptop layout is capslock key and the 8 on the number row. I believe the left click on a desktop version is the divide sign best I can remember on the number pad. ----- Original Message ----- From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>